Join us !
Are you looking for a meaningful manual job? Join us!
FlexiModal is a very small company that designs and manufactures innovative utility trailers for bicycles that facilitate the ecological delivery of goods in the city, from packages to pallets.
In partnership with manufacturers in the West of France, we assemble our products in our premises in Cesson-Sévigné before shipping them to Europe and the USA.
In order to absorb the increase in its trailer and associated module assembly activity, FlexiModal is looking for an additional assembler to carry out the following multipurpose missions within its human-sized team:
- Ensure the reception of small packages
- Checking the packages and any damage to the goods
- Report any anomalies to the delivery person and make reservations
- Ensure assembly according to the order transmitted (read the production orders on the ERP)
- Pack the finished products
- Report to the production manager the stock status (shortage, stock limit)
- Report any difficulties or potential supply improvements to to the method engineer/production manager
- Ensure the conformity of the assembly thanks to the manufacturing ranges
- Ensure the quality of finished products thanks to the control sheets
- Report any quality problem (part defect, forgotten assembly) in order to determine and solve recurring problems
- Carry out/assist with the packaging of orders
- Ensure delivery to the carrier
No specific qualifications are required, but rigour, manual skills and concentration are essential!
The position is based in Cesson-Sévigné in the ZI Sud-Est, accessible by public transport and by bike of course!
Full time 35h sought, but possibility of adapting the weekly duration.
Remuneration according to qualification and experience.
Benefits: 100% health insurance, lunch vouchers, sustainable mobility package.
Application by 8th of May by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover letter.
In support of the sales representative and the manager, your mission will be to be the main contact for our resellers, from their identification to their commercial and financial follow-up. You will be responsible for the following main tasks
- Commercial prospecting (monitoring, targeting, first contact)
- Responding to incoming requests (web, email, telephone > sorting, redirection, processing)
- Follow-up of resellers (taking and following up orders, monitoring their activity)
- Invoicing and payment follow-up
To carry out these missions in perfect integration with the team of 9 young and dynamic people, you:
- Have a strong interest in the field of cycling and/or logistics
- Are in favour of the environmental transition
- Have the maturity to evolve in a B2B environment
- Are methodological and have technical bases in international trade
- Speak French, professional English, and ideally German
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
FlexiModal is an SME whose values are not just about advertising and aim to offer jobs that make sense in tomorrow's society.
You will be based in our premises in the South-East of Rennes (in Cesson Sévigné to be precise), where we also ensure the assembly of our products.
The position is to be filled on a full-time basis (35 hours/week), with adaptable hours according to personal constraints. Partial teleworking is also possible up to 2-3 days per week (no full remote).
In addition to a salary to be agreed upon according to experience and skills, you will benefit from a mutual insurance company paid at 100%, luncheon vouchers (€9.25 paid at 60%) and the Sustainable Mobility Package if applicable.
Are you interested in this offer? Send us your application with CV and a personalised cover letter to email@example.com before 30 June 2022.
After an initial telephone conversation, we will arrange an interview in our offices during week 27.