Retrouve nos offres de stage/emploi ci-dessous
Mechanical engineer internship : design, industrialisation and product marketing
Participate in the launch of innovative products dedicated to cycle logistics.
Since 2016 FlexiModal has been developing, producing and marketing innovative solutions for urban bike logistics.
Our flagship product is the BicyLift trailer, a patented utility bicycle trailer that has the ability to lift the load to be transported, making it easier to deliver pallets and parcels in the city. Now the range has been extended with a second complementary trailer.
Aimed mainly at urban logistics and delivery professionals, the trailers and their modules are already present in many countries through direct sales or resellers.
At FlexiModal we are passionate about logistics and urban mobility. With our products, we want to make the city more pleasant to live in by accelerating the transition to soft, non-polluting and silent modes of transport.
The company is in a growth period, we are now 8 people, and we need new talents.
Assisted by a product engineer and a designer, you will have your own product project. It will begin with a market study and the development of a commercial strategy.
With the knowledge acquired on our current products, you will be able to conceive and design the solution according to the specifications identified together. Then a prototyping period to test and consolidate the solution.
After validation we will organize an industrialisation strategy. You will propose assembly instructions for production and construct the whole product : from parts suppliers to customization or packaging …
If the project is going well, we could consider opening a position dedicated to the new range.
Who we are expecting :
- Mechanical engineer with interest on marketing strategy, innovation management
- Familiarity with the sheet metal techniques and modelisation (Fusion 360)
- Fluent in French, able to make phone calls in English and write professional emails. German is a plus
- Proposal power, creativity
- Autonomy for finding solutions
- A first experience in a B2B business is a plus
- Good communicator
How to make the difference :
- Loving the bike/technical environment
- Sensitivity to ecological causes
- Willing to be part of a small team for entrepreneurial adventure
Practical information :
- Where ? : Rennes, ZI Sud Est. In our office and workshop.
- When ? ASAP
- How much ? : legal remuneration + meal voucher
- How long ? 6 months internship
- 1. CV + motivations (cover letter needed for application review)
- 2. Call interview
- 3. Physical interview
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pas d'autres offres actuellement. Nous sommes ouverts aux candidatures spontanées ! N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
New offers coming soon...